PodCacher Forums Forum Index
 PodCacher   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Show 214
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PodCacher Forums Forum Index -> Show Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Show 214

Here ya go...

Let's chat!

CoronaKid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject:

FTP! Downloading now...comments to follow. Very Happy

batsgonemad

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Bugger beaten again, oh well. Jst downloaded the show. Will listen while on a drive down to Dublin. Was not expecting to have my vids mentioned on the show, so a nice surprise. Thanks. Catch you all later

Team 57

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 am    Post subject:

Downloading now.

Question for S-Cubed: Is there any way for you to know how many people download the show each week between your site and iTunes? Just curious how many are downloading each week.

Team 57

GrosseFamille

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject:

I (almost) always listen to the PodCacher podcast on my way to work on Monday mornings and, I really felt like I was stuck in the L.A. traffic (ok, with less lanes) with you guys as I was too stuck in traffic! Laughing

It was another good show. Sonny? How many items did you ever buy from the ThinkGeek website? Very Happy

About the Cache-arium TB, I think (from the pic), it could hold water, but that would not be very transport-to-an-even friendly! Laughing

Sean's inchworm crawling is funny stuff! Thank for sharing. And, as long as it gets him from point a to point b.. Cool

rstefano52

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject:

I heard something about twittering the WWFM but I didn't understand it - I tried to add WWFM to my twitter following and nothing came up - can somebody help?

ToTheMaxTimesFive

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Another awesome show! I loved the caching videos, it encourages me to make my own Smile I really enjoyed the travel-podcast from Los Angeles, it makes me miss home! Traffic on the 5 can be brutal. It was also cool to find out Sonny was in the marching band Smile I was in the marching band in high school and the pep band in college.

Keep podcacher calling!!! It is a great addition to the show.

Sonny
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject:

rstefano52 wrote:
I heard something about twittering the WWFM but I didn't understand it - I tried to add WWFM to my twitter following and nothing came up - can somebody help?

On the day of the WWFM, if you have something that you can tweet with (like a cell phone), tweet, and in your message somewhere include "wwfm". If enough people do this at the same time it could "trend" in twitter.

Hope this helps.

Corey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Awesome stories as always!
I tried the interactive caching video with awful luck -- I had tried every other place before finding the cache...

JMTBuzz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject:

I liked the interactive Geocaching video also! It was in the last place that I looked! It took me 8 tries, but at least I didn't check the spot that she made fun of others for checking! Wink

v6rocket

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject:

Loved Sean's inchworming!

But where in the world did that "ugly" audio in the "Good, Bad, and Ugly" segment come from?! It almost sounded like some made-up (read: scripted) rant that got called in on a cell phone.

P.S. I'm still listening to the show, so if the answer is in the show somewhere, you can just ignore me.

paris1time

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Just like all of the other Podcacher podcasts I enjoyed the show. This week I received my autographed Podcacher 2008 geocoin and it looks even better in my hand!

I did enjoy the "Podcacher Calling" section that you did on the previous show. I would enjoy seeing it repeated.

GeoWoodStock 7 will be here before you know it. My family and I plan on attending. Sonny commented that if we see you guys, "walking around" to come up and say "Hi". Will you just be walking around the event, or will you have a booth?

Thanks again for all the shows and keep up the GREAT work.

paris1time
Paris, Arkansas

Sparticus06

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Great show as always. I am so glad we don't have traffic like that around here. I would go insane...lol. I used to drive over the road and my first week I was stuck in Chicago, talk about bad traffic. If you are not standing still you are flying. Glad I live where I live.
I met Rockin Roddy at GCF 2008 in Pittsburgh. Very nice guy and a very big heart. It is a great thing he is doing and I am glad to be a small part of it. Gotta watch out for us bikers.
Keep the Podcacher Calling. It was great. Nice to hear from others and find out what they are like, especially when you can't meet them in person.
Loved the videos. I am working on a mount for my helmet cam that I have. Want to put it on my caching vest and record some caching. As soon as I do, yall will be the first to know.
Too bad you guys didn't get to cache while out. Maybe next time though.
As for the cachers that were being vague, that was wrong. In such a public area they should have told exactly what they were doing and showed the person the cache. Out in the middle of nowhere, it might be different, but in that area, they could have avoided all the trouble. It is sad. I always carry a very business sized cards explaining what geocaching is, just incase.
Keep up the good work and keep on cachin!

batsgonemad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Hansom, well im not so sure about that, but moving right along was not expecting it to be part of the show but happy that it was. Now who is that idiot on the show dissing Geoooocaching it does sound like its a joke but needs a slap on the ear.

Ooooh Oooooh Sonny sorry guy, but you bring it upon yourself, we placed a cache here in N/Ireland go check it out

GC1QB72 Portrush LPC- The Irish do it differently now obviously we dont have the typical style but it is a lamp post come flag pole thats hollow so we could hide it up there.

Nooooo please dont hit me

CoronaKid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Hey Sonny, have you ever thought about auditioning for the voice of the Knott's Berry Farm gold mine ride? You have it down perfectly. Wink Those geocaching videos were pretty creative and it gives me a couple ideas of my own.

I enjoyed the three part series with the Guatemalan police. Great show as always.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PodCacher Forums Forum Index -> Show Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: