PodCacher Forums Forum Index
 PodCacher   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Show 398

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PodCacher Forums Forum Index -> Show Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author

Sandy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Show 398

The conversation continues here...

Dorsetgal & GeoDog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Whoop whoop, thanks for the show!

Edit to add: Good grief, first to post!

pacholik

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Downloading now. Have a happy cyber Monday

saltercreaserangers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject:

Monday ? already ?!
EXCELLENT Laughing

goblincamper2004

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject:

about the stickers on the et highway sign. i dont think that it was just cachers that did it. i think that its everyone goes down that highway. i know lots of people that go down that road besides cachers. so this is my rant

goblincamper2004

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject:

That Bottle cap that you were talking about you can make a cache out of it. I have found a cache under a bottle cap. so its not trash. i think it is a cool idea.

Team GeoRangers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: ET Highway Signs

goblincamper2004 wrote:
about the stickers on the et highway sign. i dont think that it was just cachers that did it. i think that its everyone goes down that highway. i know lots of people that go down that road besides cachers. so this is my rant

Exactly! When we did the first series about one week after the publication of the first trail, both ET Highway signs had numerous stickers on them and they were placed by non-geocachers. Before geocaching saved the town of Rachel, the UFO and Area 51 enthusiasts kept the place going, but they pale in comparison to geocachers. Our group participated in the CITO to clean up the highway after the last flash mob, so please stop airing annonymous rants on this show that are baseless, else the listeners will stop listening. Crying or Very sad

Bubble gum alley in SLO, Post Alley in Seattle, the Shoe Tree near Havasu, ... and now the ET signs. They are all gimicks and are tolerated by the locals so let's move on.

And if a few geocaching stickers ended up on the sign, big deal, is it really worth getting your panties in a twist?

Sandy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: ET Highway Signs

Team GeoRangers wrote:
goblincamper2004 wrote:

Exactly! When we did the first series about one week after the publication of the first trail, both ET Highway signs had numerous stickers on them and they were placed by non-geocachers. Before geocaching saved the town of Rachel, the UFO and Area 51 enthusiasts kept the place going, but they pale in comparison to geocachers. Our group participated in the CITO to clean up the highway after the last flash mob, so please stop airing annonymous rants on this show that are baseless, else the listeners will stop listening. Crying or Very sad

Bubble gum alley in SLO, Post Alley in Seattle, the Shoe Tree near Havasu, ... and now the ET signs. They are all gimicks and are tolerated by the locals so let's move on.

And if a few geocaching stickers ended up on the sign, big deal, is it really worth getting your panties in a twist?

All opinions are welcome on our show and in the forums, as long as they are respectful. Thank you for sharing yours.

We have mentioned the positive aspects of the ET power trail, CITO efforts, etc. on the show many times.

By the way, the rant was not anonymous.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PodCacher Forums Forum Index -> Show Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: